For those of you who did not make it to the session today, Chris Shepherd introduced the group to some possible narrative devices and techniques for your 5 week project.
We watched the following films:
Jonathan Hodgson: Feeling My Way
Jonathan Hodgson: The Man with the Beautiful Eyes
Ted Parmelee: The Tell-Tale Heart
Erika Russell: Feet of Song
Eat Pes: Roof Sex
Paul Vester: Abductees
Tim Webb: A is for Autism
Don Hertzfeldt: Rejected Cartoons
Chris Shepherd: Ax Man
Robert Bradbrook: Home Road Movies
William Kentridge: History of the Main Complaint
Petra Freeman: Tad’s Nest
Jan Svankmajer: Dimensions of Dialogue
Blu: Muto
All students must have organised themselves into working groups and should have started generating some ideas by the session on Thursday. If you need any help with this please email me at: lhibbert1@ucreative.ac.uk
Can I please request that you contact either myself or Jim Walker if you are unable to attend any session within this Unit.
Many thanks,
Lydia Hibbert
Animation Technician Tutor
University for the Creative Arts
Chris Shepherd here. I also have access to the blog so I'll be able to see you ideas. I can't wait to see them!
ReplyDeleteSelene is here too... finally I have found the blog!
ReplyDeleteAll the video posted are really interesting. Thanks to have put the link for those that have missed the first lecture.